Come have fun the San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino way! Gaming, dining, entertainment - we've got it all. We've been a Southern California staple since 1986, attracting more than two-million guests a year - guests who have gone home with nearly two-billion dollars in cash and prizes. Our friendly, dedicated staff is here to provide you with the finest service while you relax and enjoy the fun and games. Swing by and check us out for yourself. Open 24/7, San Manuel is ready to play whenever you are.
Welcome to San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino, Southern California's Destination for Fun!
Located in the heart of Southern California's Inland Empire, we're just 67 miles from downtown Los Angeles. Flying in? Ontario International Airport is just a short drive away.
Offering the most fun in gaming, dining, and entertainment since 1986, San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino is owned and operated by the San Manuel Band of Serrano Mission Indians.
With so many fun choices, you are sure to find something to put a smile on your face:
- Games - from slots to poker, table games, and high-stakes bingo
- Entertainment - featuring many of the biggest names and brightest stars every week, plus an intimate lounge with free nightly entertainment
- Food, food, food - from on-the-go fast-food options, to an all-you-can-eat buffet, sports-themed bar and grill, and an upscale steakhouse
- Take a spin on any of our over 3,600 hot slot machines.
- Pull up a seat at one of our table games locations throughout the Casino and play Vegas-style blackjack, Pai Gow, or other exciting games.
- Up the ante in our smoke-free poker room playing 7-card stud, hold ‘em, and more; convenient tableside food and beverage service available.
- Enjoy a night of high-stakes bingo in a fabulous 2500-seat, state-of-the-art bingo hall. Matinee and night games played everyday but Thursday.
- Like to play big? Enjoy an elegant and spacious High Limit room, designed and staffed with the high-limit player in mind. The intimate room offers both high-dollar slots and up to $2000-a-hand table games. Enjoy the comforts of a private lounge with food and beverage service. And of course, high-limit players receive personal guest attention from executive hosts.
- The state-of-the-art Yuhaviatam Room is one of Southern California's premier entertainment venues. Thursday nights, headliner entertainment featuring the biggest names in show business or action-filled events such as mixed martial arts and professional boxing.
- Free nightly entertainment takes place in the Tukut Lounge. It's a great place to cozy up with someone special, have a laugh or two, or take to the dance floor. Offering a wide variety of music, comedy and dancing, it makes a great evening escape.
- The Pines is one of the Inland Empire's premier upscale dining locations. Yet, the atmosphere is relaxed. Open Thurssday through Sunday from 5pm until 10pm.
- The Serrano Buffet offers a diner's delight of variety. Enjoy an international selection of foods and daily specials. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- If you like sports, head for the SportsWatch® Grill. It is the perfect spot for appetizers, burgers, steaks, desserts, and your favorite liquid refreshment all while taking in the day's hottest sporting action.
- Tutu's Food Court offers tasty fast-food options in a casual, café-style setting. It's conveniently located right off the Casino's main floor to keep you close to the action. And fun!
Join us for great games, extraordinary entertainment, fabulous food, and one unforgettable experience. The fun goes on nonstop, 24/7.
Want more information? You are in the right spot to find it. The San Manuel website is full of information on all of the ways for you to have fun here. Or, give us a call at 1-800-359-2464. You can also follow us on Twitter @SanManuelCasino and find us on Facebook.
Member of the media? Visit our Newsroom for the latest news, photos, and our digital press kit.
For information on the San Manuel Band of Serrano Mission Indians, visit the Tribal website at www.sanmanuel-nsn.gov.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
The San Manuel Band of Serrano Mission Indians is a federally recognized American Indian tribe located near the city of Highland, Calif. The Serrano Indians are the indigenous people of the San Bernardino highlands, passes, valleys and mountains who share a common language and culture. The San Manuel reservation was established in 1891 and recognized as a sovereign nation with the right of self-government. Since time immemorial, the San Manuel tribal community has endured change and hardship. Amidst these challenges the tribe continued to maintain its unique form of governance. Like other governments it seeks to provide a better quality of life for its citizens by building infrastructure, maintaining civil services and promoting social, economic and cultural development. Today San Manuel tribal government oversees many governmental units including the departments of fire, public safety, education and environment.
To learn more about the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians visit www.sanmanuel-nsn.gov.