1. Club Serrano membership is free.
2. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
3. Valid, unexpired U.S. Government-issued photo identification is required when applying for membership and for all player transactions.
4. Club Serrano club card points, offers and Earned Rewards are not transferable. Benefits are intended for the member listed on the account only, and only the named account holder may use the card or access account information. Members are not allowed to share their Club Serrano card with another player. In addition, members (or players who do not have a Club Serrano card) are not allowed to use the Club Serrano card belonging to another player. Any member or player violating such rules may be excluded (banned) from the San Manuel Casino (SMC) gaming facility.
5. Club Serrano card does not constitute a financial account and does not entitle the player to any financial services. The term “account” is used solely to describe the Club Serrano card which is used primarily for tracking gaming activity, transactional activity, and Earned Rewards.
6. Members should report a lost or stolen card immediately. A duplicate card can be issued with proper identification. SMC is not responsible for lost, stolen or misused cards.
7. Members with proper identification wishing to play multiple machines simultaneously may request duplicate cards. Distribution of cards to players other than those registered to the account may result in revocation of membership and forfeit of any Earned Rewards, points, promotional offers or other club privileges. Violations relating to the aforementioned activity may also result in the member being excluded (banned) from the SMC gaming facility. Advantage or team play is expressly prohibited and may result in the exclusion (banning) of those players participating in such activity.
8. Club Serrano cards are used to track slot and table games play and accumulate tier points ($1= 1 Tier Point in slot machines and $2=1 Tier Point in video poker machines) and Earned Rewards by the member only.
9. Tier points for table games play are based on game type, average bet and time played.
10. Earned Rewards can be redeemed at food outlets, retail shops and for entertainment tickets.
11. Slot Points can be converted to Free Play - $1 for 500 points. Minimum redemption is $5.
12. Member is responsible for their Club Serrano card to be inserted properly in the slot machines and/or presenting their card to a Dealer or Table Games Supervisor prior to playing to ensure proper tracking.
13. Club Serrano tier points are based on a calendar year. Membership that shows no activity for a period of twelve (12) months will be considered inactive. Remaining points will be retired.
14. Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction or operator error or to cancel accounts for fraud or other misuse or attempted fraud or misuse of the Club Serrano card.
15. Players agree to allow the use of their name or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation where permitted.
16. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules and eligibility for this club lie solely with SMC, whose decisions are final.
17. Management reserves the right to modify, cancel, change or revise policies and benefits at any time without notice.
18. Individuals who are excluded from the casino by their own request or excluded at the discretion of SMC are ineligible.
19. Employees of San Manuel Casino are not eligible for Club Serrano membership.
20. By participating in this program, participants agree to these terms, conditions and rules. If a participant would like to opt out of correspondence from the casino they should notify Club Serrano management. Unauthorized or fraudulent use may result in termination of benefits and/or membership.
21. Please gamble responsibly. If gambling is affecting your life or the life of someone you care about, call the Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-GAMBLER 800.426.2537.