San Manuel Casino Health and Safety Plan
SAN MANUEL CASINO HEALTH AND SAFETY PLAN
Specifics of the Health and Safety Plan
We have carefully developed a framework of standards to re-open our Tribal enterprises safely, thoughtfully, and in conjunction with advice from internal and external industry experts. We aim to do all we can to reduce the spread of COVID-19, while balancing the very real economic needs of not only our Nation, but the thousands of families that depend upon us for their livelihoods. The standards outlined in this plan are designed to assist in the prevention and control of potential outbreaks of COVID-19, and apply to our guests, team members, and vendors. As information and guidance available on COVID-19 continues to evolve, we will also respond quickly to modify our procedures and requirements as needed.
Our reopening framework was built around eight primary standards, with specific guidelines and best practices under each category. These standards will serve as our San Manuel safety and responsibility promises to our guests and team members moving forward.
Our eight reopening standards include:
- Hand washing, hand sanitizing and wearing gloves
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all enterprise spaces, facilities and equipment
- Implementation of additional food safety initiatives for preparation and service
- New protocols identifying and caring for those exhibiting any symptoms of illness
- Implementation of health screenings at all facility entry points
- Adoption of social distancing policies to maintain safe distances between individuals
- Cloth face covering requirements while visiting and working at our facilities
- Providing the best, most updated information and team member training available